Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Ok, so I am just trying this out to see if I enjoy posting my thoughts and dreams on the world wide web for the world to see. If it a very interesting experience at this point and know that one day it might become a bit risky but until then I don't see how it can hurt. To me blogging is such an interesting philosophy. I mean since when do people feel the need to publish their ponderings for a vast audience. I mean since the beginning of time people have been communicating, first by speech and song, then by a written history that pretty much stayed with in a small circle. Only recently have our words, both written and spoken been mass produced and sent around the world to be viewed or heard by others. For a while, even not so long ago although you could speak to a large audience or write for a large audience you had to be of the elite. Your grammar and thoughts had to be superior and your ideas had to have significance to more then just yourself. You needed a universal theme (try finding one it is not easy) and a lavish vocabulary (so no one knows what you are saying) in order for others to take note and listen. You also needed a catch be it a knack for insighting the imagination or just a connection in order to build your audience. Nowadays you just need a voice and a computer (or the use of a computer). You don't need money, you don't need power, hey you don't even need to say anything. But you can blog with the rest of them. Interesting....hmmm..I could ponder this for hours but I have a test in about an hour and a half so I guess it will have to wait.