Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ok, ok, I get the point.

Sorry people but I finally have a life. Ok not really just very limited online access. I was in camp for shabbos and it was awesome. I helped my campers counslers learn how to work with them. Actually I really just let them know that it was easier then they thought and showed them they could handle it all. Oh, I have so much to write about but I am at work and therefore can't get in to it all. I hope to update soon with all the crazy happenings that are prob. only crazy in my mind. But I can't promise when cause I have begun to work out early in the morning and therefore crash early in the evening leaving me with very little time for anything. But I won't complain cause I love my new schedual. Have a great day y'all and hang in there I will be back.
Feel better now?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ... waiting.

    :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home