Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Needed: One Perfect White Skirt

Yes, I need a white skirt (and a black shirt, while we are at it, and well maybe some good accasories just for a good kick). But, I am too lazy to shop (or maybe it is tired). I have been gettting up early to workout in the morning (like 6:20ish) and I am still not used to the new sleep schedual I am putting myself on. On top of that I went to HASC for shabbos (and last shabbos-no I am not working there this year) and I did not sleep while there (at least not much). So basically, I am sooooooooo tired and neeeeeeeeeeeeed to go shopping, So I will shlep tonight and fall asleep on my date tommorrow. Yes, I Flairrah have a date. Amazing I know. But actually I have a list, you hear that I now know what guys feel like. And let me tell you I am begining to understand why they go mad quicker. Women get frustrated, while men go mad. This is why after marriage, women whine and men end up with mental breakdown, it all finds its roots in dating. Now I am living with the craziness of both worlds, and let me tell you it is a fun fun time. Ok, I am off to find the skirt or something else to wear on my date. Wish me luck. Have a good day children.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    g'luck!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was wondering if you could post about your feelings on israel and aliyah

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    Hatzlacha...We're davening for you!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how can i get on the list?

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger flairrah said…

    anon 2- I could post about my feelings about israel and aliyah but I have a hard time posting on comand so it might take a little while for the inspiration to hit me. Well actually not so much bec. a friend of mine got me thinking about E"Y last night, so as soon as I can put it in to words I will blog.

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger flairrah said…

    anon 2- I could post about my feelings about israel and aliyah but I have a hard time posting on comand so it might take a little while for the inspiration to hit me. Well actually not so much bec. a friend of mine got me thinking about E"Y last night, so as soon as I can put it in to words I will blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home