Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What does it take to start blogging again?

Not much I guess. My roommate will yell at me but no it was not the diet coke that is keeping me awake. It is the inspiration to write again. Work is crazy (did I even blog that I work, I don't remember where I left y'all), it eats up all my daytime hours. When I am not at work I am cooking up ways to make my program better, drowning out the constant worries that I forgot to fill something out or send something in. I love it but it is all encompassing and some times late at night I need to come up for air. I just read a blog that years ago would have gotten me all up in arms. I would have ranted and raved and rambled (because that is what I did). Now, I just feel the urge to write about absolutely nothing (same thing right?).
We'll lets catch you up (all one reader out there)
I am still working the same job with more perks (and by perks I mean longer hours).
I have four adorable nephews ( who lovingly call me tanta wacko) and one beautiful niece (who doesn't speak yet, give her a month).
I still live in the city and still love my commute (quality solitaire playing time).
I am blonder and bolder (is that possible) but still battling the same demons.
In other words not much has changed.
Though, I am happy, very happy. Even when I hate all men and most women I am content with my life and my goals, long and short term.
Yet at the moment I am just tired.
Good night y'all, don't know if this means I am coming back but who knows....

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger PaMeLlO said…

    Hi! i don't actually know how i found my blog. i saw your visit from feedburner statistics. anyway, thanks for the link under "what i read". i will put a link to your page on my blog too if you like...

    cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home