Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, May 17, 2004

It is over, phew... Ok you all know what I am talking about don't pretend.
Ok, so now that it is over I can reflect on what I have learned from this experience.

Listen up people this is sage advice:
1) You have to want to know the guy. I don't mean whether he likes Chinese food or not. I mean you have to want to know him intimately, his dreams, his fears, what makes him tick, what makes him laugh. On the first few dates you may not know these things but you have to want to know them or you are just wasting his and your time.
2) You have to want to share with him, you have to want to share the wonders of your life with him. When you have one of those incredible moments of awakening (we all have them) you have to want to share them with him. When you fail that final or get a C on that paper you have to want to share that with him also. You have to want him to know all your quirks and the things that make you shine.
(sorry this is all written from a girls perspective for all you guys who might be reading this just substitute her or she, I am sure you are all smart enough to figure it out)

As you all probably know I have never been a real relationship with a guy so I don't know how long it takes to get this point but in my humble opinion it should be some where after the second or third date (or the first if you are lucky). It takes years to fill in the blanks (a lifetime) but if you don't even want to fill them in move on.

And if you really want to be moved check out www.danielbedingfield.com, find the little music guy in the corner of the screen and skip it till you get to "If your Not the One." (It might be there already) It is the most beautiful song. Just wanted to share. Tell me what you think.

Oh and finals are over so life is good. Leave a comment so I know that I am not talking to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home