Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Getting back into it

How did I not blog for so long? I miss it now that I started again. I need the outlet, heck I just need to hear my fingers hitting keys (after so many years of writing paper after paper I miss that sound). Work is kinda slow and boring. Life is much busier then I thought it would be since I quit my second job. Amazingly I find things to fill the hours. Warning now: this is going to be random- Still haven't heard back about the date so I am expecting to worst, that way I can only be pleasantly surprised. I am thinking of going to Baltimore next week so that I can stop in and say hi, and kiss and hug my nephews. Last night I hung out with my friend for hours and we marveled at how we can't remember what it was like to live at home anymore. I have been to the gym four mornings a week for three weeks now, and I think I am addicted. Amazingly I drag myself out of bed early in the morning and the hardest part of schedule is walking home after I work out. Anymore random thoughts....hmmm. not at the moment. More later.
Before I go we have to discuss my future a little (besides wanting to be a stay at home mom). I decided I want to help people in my career (that has been a given in all my avenues towards finding a career beyond the one I have now). The question is how, Special ed., social work, programming, psyc? my latest decision (part dreaming part hoping) is to get a PhD in psychology. How cool would it be to be a Dr. and have a job that helps people and might just pay off my student loans. Now it is only the whisper of a dream, I will let you know when I figure it out further.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://web.gc.cuny.edu/Psychology/developmental/index.htm

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    link: http://web.gc.cuny.edu/Psychology/developmental/index.htm

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    another interesting link: http://www.jccworks.com/detailProc.lasso

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Karl said…

    Dr Flairrah - yeah, it sounds good. Go for it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home