Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Speed dating

Ok, I have been put in strange situations in my life. No really I have. But last night beats them all (sorry guys I am telling the story you can laugh at it when you get back home). Yeah well besides having to wave across the room at some random guy I actually went on my first in wedding 'date' if you can call a ten minute conversation with a member of the opposite gender a date. Well I decided you can, so I will.

Ok, I won't go in to details cause you will fall asleep but basically picture this, you know the first ten minutes of the first date. You know what I am talking about. Those moments when you are just trying to get a conversation flowing and you both are so nervous it is amazing if words actually pass through your lips, yeah this was that conversation. But it gets worse, it was as if straight after that awkward stage you skipped to the end awkward stage in which you have to break off the conversation and leave. And then of course you can't leave out the so..nu.. converstation with the shaddchan five minutes later. Don't worry Mr. and Mrs. M (yes I finally know your last name) I am not complaining I am just laughing at the situation. I mean how can I complain he fit my one requirement. He did have a pulse ( and no I did not check personally). As a friend of mine put it it is amazing the things we can get away with now that we would never have been allowed to do in high school.
New experiences everyday children, it keeps us young. So what am I doing today, cleaning my room, talk about new experiences. Keep the comments coming, I know you are reading, you can't help yourself I understand.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Flarrah,

    Kewl blog - I am enjoying it immensely. BTW 10 mins is long enough you should of course marry the guy right away.

    J/k

    (I'm 22 !!!)

    ;) Pamello

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shira,

    You know that you really liked him! And I think that he liked you also (well, at least he admited that you weren't a total waste of time, but he said "what can you tell from only 10 minutes? I mean, I couldn't even see her face!"). Anyhow, I figure that it was worth a shot and that if it does work out, it shows you that the whole "investigation" phaze is totally bogus!
    BTW, you need to make sure that you give me references.

    -You know who (Mrs. M.)

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Sasson- He could not see me cause it was dark, we were outside standing off in the shadows and h.com is down for a few days but don't worry it should be back soon (I hope). I hope you have my address down now so you don't have to go through another site even if it as holy as Aishel's.
    Mrs. M- I am still waiting....(don't worry though I am not holding my breath).

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home