Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

La La La

I just finished paper my blogging paper, yay. Now all I have left is a test (in about an hour) that I need to go study for (only hebrew should not be terriable) and then a test and paper for next wed. (not even thinking about them now, since the paper is almost done). Tom. it is off to Ny to see how many loose ends I can tie up (that is if I get the job in the end). It feels so good to be almost done. Life is B"H going so well I am just waiting for it to start unraveling (my optomisism is great, no?). I truely believe that Hashem has my best intrests in mind I just really hope that it is in my best intrest for this all to go smoothly because, I have stupidly worked up in my mind that it will. So much for not counting chickens. I Wish all you college people out the lots of luck on finals and stuff. I wish everyone a wonderful last few hours of Chanuka (yeah I know it ends tom.). Ttyl.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    Wow, so you're done? Really???

    Not jealous...not jealous...not jealous at all... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home