Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Still Young

So I went to my first singles event and you know what, I was right all along, HASC was bad enough, I am too young for the real thing. Oy, to have to go through that with out my girls (campers) is just too much. Maybe next year, maybe next month but now I am too young. Anyway I have enough on my plate at the moment to be worrying about guys, give me a couple of weeks till my life is settled and then I will start worrying about finding someone who I can drive crazy for the rest of his life.
Hope everyone is having a great Chanukah and end of semester (for those of y'all in school). If I make it till tuesday I know I am good, then off to Ny for two days, then and only then will I worry about my last paper and final. Counting down, I will try and post often because once I move (If I move) I prob won't have the time or access to keep this up. But I will try and sneak on to tell you all the fun bits of my life in Ny (should be a party).
Got to hang out with the boys tonight (before the singles party). My oldest nephew is actually starting to get my name (he could not pronounce it before) it is so cute. The newest one is just edible (as are the two others) and I can't wait to hang out with him more when I move up there. Tanta Dis is going to be visiting, boys so watch out.
Is late and I have work tom (got to tell my boss I am prob. leaving, oy no fun), so I am off to bed. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home