Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Welcome One and All

If you are new (since I have been assured new viewers) welcome to my crazy ramblings. I can not promise they will be insightful or fun but I can assure you they will be a little strange. Well tis not my fault I work with the tools Hashem gave to me. Ok on with my ramblings:

Special Note: If you are reading this on Monday June 7, 2004 please say tehillim for my mother: Shoshanna bas Faiga who is going to be undergoing surgery today.

Not so special note: There are now horrible (and no I never exaggerate) pictures of me online. No, I will not link to them do you think I am that dumb, I said I looked horrible therefore they will not be shared. Those of you who already know where they are and have viewed them do not share your findings with anyone else ok. Now thanks to the world wide web (which by the way used to be my friend) I have no control over the awful pictures that the entire world can now view. B"H most of the world will not figure out but this does not matter cause a handful can.

Another Note (once again not so special): Tom. I start as a First grade Morah. Scary huh? No actually I am looking forward to it. I will be taking my mother's place as she recovers from surgery which means I will be teaching straight up till the end of school (a whole one and a half weeks). Then I get to start packing for camp. Yay!

For all those, new and old (or is that young and old) leave me a message, I love to pretend that people actually read what I write. Don't know why but I get a kick out of knowing I am writing to a handful of strangers (or not so much strangers who may just happen to be strange).

For those of you who know much more about blogging then me, just realize I know nothing so if this site is a pathetic excuse for a blog please for give it cause it surely ain't my fault. Happy reading y'all.

16 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As a 'virtual acquaintance', do i count as a stranger or not?

    Keep blog, blog, blogging away.

    All the best

    Pamello

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Flairrah, regards from Leora R. Nice Site -Stam

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Pamello- we have a special bond (even if it is virtual) so you are no longer a stranger (hey I even shared bad pics with you, or maybe that was cause you were a stranger) yeah well either way just keep reading and I will keep blogging.
    Stam- send regards back but I am confused how connections are made sometimes. The virtual world is an amazing place.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's my Apartment Mate

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm trying to figure out who you are...a h.com member from baltimore. I think I know...not sure.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    and who might you be?

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    an h.com member from s/w else who saw your link on aishel's site.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww, I love the suspense. Let us know as it unravels :)

    Sasson

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too many anonymous people. I'm L.R.'s apartment mate, and i knew who you were from my roomate who's brother knows you personally. Did that make sense?

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    alright, I guess I know who you are now..thanks to Stam's comments. ANd you are who I suspected you were...does that make sense?

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Am I the only one who is confused? Ok people I am so glad you all know who I am due to some other person who knows me and some apartment mates who I have not seen in years (but miss all the same). Ok anonymous people you know you can sign your h.com sn or any other sn you want to use so that I am not the only one in the dark. It would be nice to have some clue who I am talking to even if it is only your virtual identity. Ok, anonymous h.comer if you don't want the world to know that you read this site just pm me when h.com comes back up, k?

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not anonymous I just didn't sign up for a profile. The h.com name is Chanie...though I'm not sure if that's my real name.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Ok chanie, I hope that you know if that is your name or not (even if we never will) and don't worry my name really isn't Flairrah.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually I figured it out b/c of some of *your* posts, but Stam's comments just confirmed it.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Glad to hear it.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Natan said…

    I told you that you'd get hits :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home