Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Because You Read

I have so much to write, so much on my mind,
but I can not share, I will not share. Because you read.
It isn't your fault.
I asked you to read.
I asked you to share, my dreams, my thoughts, my musings and my rants.
I wanted you to read, I wanted you to know me.
So I told you to read, I begged you to read.
And now you do.
So I can not write.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger TRW said…

    Ouch. Sorry-you could make another one, though-Go for it! (Or keep a paper diary ;) )

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Preachin to the choir, sista.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    thank you all for your recommendation. Truth is I don't need another blog, I just needed to vent how frustrating it can be when you want to share something but can't. Tis all. I am all better now. Don't you be worrying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home