Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Shoes

Ok, so I have become a shoe fanatic. I don't buy many because I have to fall in love with a pair in order to bring it home (a problem when I really need a pair). When I need a pair, though there is no stopping me, even if it is totally impractical. Till now that is, I have learned the trick to stopping myself from buying unneeded shoes. I wear my high-heeled tall boots when I go shopping. They are such a pain to take off, I can't possibly try any new shoes on. It worked last night. I was out shopping for a shabbos sweater and ended up in the shoe department (just looking of course). I found a pair of ankle boots that were totally cute, and totally impractical (I think I have on outfit to possibly go with them), so first I said to myself if they are under 20 dollars, I will try them on, thinking they would be at least 25. Well they were 19.95, so what could I do. I took them off the shelf, then I looked down at my shoes, and realized that there was no way my boots were coming off before I got home. New boots went back on the shelf and there they are still. So sad, I think I dreamt about them last night, but my wallet is thanking me. Or it will when I get to Ny and start paying rent.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally know what you are feeling. I get so frustrated with shoe shopping, that if I am wearing shoes that are hard to get on or off I skip buying shoes for the day. However that doesn't stop me. I will just go back to the store at a latter date and buy them so my wallent is feeling just a little bit lighter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home