Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Musings of more Positive Passion

You asked for it so here it is, I said I feel deeply but this won't seem as deep because we take love so lightly. Love is deeper then I can capture in these simple phrases. Yet here it is anyway, my passion for life and what it encompasses in no specific order.

Untitled part 2
I love nephews
I love friends
I love weblogs
I love flowers
I love snow
I love the noise of NY
I love my chani's smile
I love being Jewish
I love being me
I love music
I love warm blankets on cold nights
I love Hashem
I love feeling accomplished
I love the journey we call life
I love the leaves turning colors
I love camp HASC
I love my campers
I love crazy chaotic moments
I love quite moments in solitude
I love walking alone
I love walking with friends
I love talking to friends
I love a good challenge
I love Eretz Yisroel
I love my family
I love a good book
I love the moment right before you fall asleep
I love daydreams
I love fireflies
I love oatmeal raisin cookies
I love sunshine
I love the way silk feels against your skin
I love wide-open spaces
I love watching babies sleep
I love to laugh
I love swings
I love words
I love the smell of winter
I love loving and being loved in return

5 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've watched the cd-rom of the most recent Hasc concert, where there's a 5 minute or so footage of camp Hasc. It was inspiring, to say the least, to watch the counselors' level of devotion and caring. It takes real character to be part of that wonderful group of people. May it be a zechus for you!!!

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting to see what order you placed everything.

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    She did say "in no specific order"-just saying things as they came to her. I wouldn't read into that too deeply..and is it just me, or has this blog become a meeting place for sasoon and pamella? ;)

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    And it IS beautiful. Thank you.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    Thanks! :) I was feeling left out :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home