Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Feeling Validated

So for the first (or second time) ever a shaddchan told me I was right in turning down a guy she redt to me. B"H I am not crazy. Yay!
BTW (since I broke another no dating streak) This whole money for dates thing....
Yeah it is so not working for me.
Well, hope it is working for someone.
But I will finally be walking the down the aisle this week.
No not the grocery aisle (though I will be but that is not the point).
No not that one either.
Yeah you know what I am talking about don't pretend I haven't mentioned it like 100 times.
Dorky honors collar and all.
And you know what?
I am not in the mood.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger TRW said…

    Same here! You know my email (or do you?). Enjoy it!!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    That's it, you've just got to post the pics on your blog so we can all see!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    NO PICTURES-not online and not in real life. I hate pictures and you know what I really don't see myself needing to be reminded of how frizzy my hair looked in this wonderful baltimore weather. No thanks.
    BTw for all who care my party is at my house 8;30, if you don't know where that is (or couldn't find out easily) you prob. weren't invited, sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home