Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Moving Out

So Sunday is offically moving day. I got a great apartment and have started packing (ok so I have thought about starting packing, I know not the same thing). I have a lot to blog about but I am not in the mood, sorry. Life is awesome, I so nervous but I am very excited. I hope this move will be good for me, I know I need to do this. So I am. TTYL.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hatzlacha with everything!!!

    -Chanie

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck to you enjoy it, make the most of it and be well.

    Some of us, present company inclusive, will be hanging around cyberspace awaiting your occasional email.

    ;-)

    Pamello

     

Post a Comment

<< Home