Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I am in Love

Don't know what it is about the guy, but he makes me so happy. I think it is because every time he speaks it makes me think about all the people in the world who pay others to tell them how wonderful they are, and to think they could just get their fix online. I found this link on h.com and fell in love, I am sure you will too. So enjoy.
I like you.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    Yes, madly! He's wonderful!! ;)

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    Here's a comment for good ol' Flairrah who likes me--oh, I think I'm in love with him too! Better watch out, shouldn't've shared him, or we'll all be after him...

    P.S. Flairrah is the coolest--ever heard of "do random acts of kindness..."? That should be her mantra ;)

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's cute. However I would like to know why the instructions are in hebrew while the vocals are in english??

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    you got me there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home