Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Thawing Out

I can feel my fingers again B"H. Got lots of work done:
1) wrote most of one of my papers
2) called a shadchan
3) thought about doing my Hebrew Homework (doesn't count right?)
4) Checked out the NY Board of Ed website
5) Surfed every Jewish Job page in search of a job.
(read somewhere us bloggers talk about the most mundane, but I won't tell you what I had for breakfast, don't worry-not that I remember if I ate breakfast or not)
Tomorrow I have to do tons more work, yay! can't wait. The end is in sight though, as I get to pick up my cap and gown next monday.
Oh and party at my house Dec 25th (yeah I know what day that is), my mother decided I needed a graduation party so all you people who know me in real life are invited. Don't know what time it will be called for but I will let y'all know.
Life is crazy, but I would not want it any other way. Hope y'all are enjoying the ride as much as I am.
Will prob. be blogging often, as I have so much work that needs to be pushed off. Ha, don't you love procrastination.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been reading your blog for a while now. Does that qualify as "knowing you in real life"?

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Anon, real life means real life as in not cyberspace, sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home