Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I did not fall off the face of the Earth

I promise. I am here getting used to Ny, loving my job and my apartment and my freedom. One thing I hate is my lack of the Internet but I will figure that out one day. Not much going on here, but I am enjoying all the same. Hope to keep you updated with some interesting stories when I finally have real access (I am on for a second at work now). Hope you are all doing well. Have a great shabbos. I miss you guys.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Check your gmail.

    :-P.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to hear from you. Miss your blog, but I hope everything's going well in NY.

    Once you get used to not having internet, you'll probably be happier. It's so distracting when you need to get stuff done.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    Was missing you...hope everything's going well and that you're loving the big city!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    Awww we miss you Flairrah! Here's three chairs for Flairrah--Hip, hip....

    Aw, never mind.

    Anyhu, hope all is going well in your tree-less, grass-less enclave. Hatzlacha in all that you're doing, and keep us posted!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home