Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So hungry

You would think in a town filled with food, I would never be hungry but right now I am famished. Oy, I need to find more time to prep and eat food in my life or I might waste away (don't worry not near happening). I am living it up here though, when I am not working I am checking out the city (and by that I mean manhatten-and a little bit of flatbush). I work long hours but I still seem to find a day a month (amid all the weddings and stuff) to explore (specially in the snow it is so much fun). Oy, I am so hungry so I will run and find food. Still working on the Internet thing but for now this will have to do. La La La (you know what I am talking about). Be well children.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    Hey Flairrah--I'm hopin' to come join you sometime soon. Did you hear?

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woohoo! Party in NY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home