Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Missing You

I miss my little online chevra a bunch. Miss our late night chats and comment swaps. Life in NY is great but I don't have the time or access to share it all with you and I miss that so much. Hope all of you are doing well and that I can both live and share my life in the future (now I am living it at least). Yesterday, I walked from 90th to 33rd street in Manhatten, it was a beautiful day and it was such a nice walk but my feet have been complaining ever since, too bad on them, I enjoyed anyway. This sunday I will be going home for the day and hope to see my nephew (I am going for a wedding), should be nice but strange, going in and out in one day. Well tis all for now, if anyone is even reading any more. If not well no loss since I don't write much anyway. TTYL, have a great week.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I cant write for anyone else but I still check this out from time to time, hoping you'd rejoin us and keep us updated. Hope to see you when your home so we can catch up.AML.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    Glad all's going well--And YES dear, we're ALL here waiting for any updates that you see fit to give us! Three comments in a twenty-four hours period ain't bad for a dormant blog ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home