Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, June 07, 2004

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I have one semester left of college (God Willing) and as long as I get my APs to them and my Hebrew transcript (yes I know I should have done this three years ago but whatever) I will be on my way to NY for graduate school come January. Before this momentous event that they call graduation I have to get through four classes. One English (with the best teacher ever), Two Psycs and a Anything. I actually only need three classes but inorder to keep my scholarship I need a fourth. Ok so here is the issue, UMBC (U Made a Bad Choice) is impossible and does not let you take anything fun. Meaning most of the Artsy classes are off limits. So for a while I thought I was stuck with a third Psyc class just so I would have a fourth class. Then I realized I can take Costume Design if I want (and since I made an A in Intro to Costuming why not) The only thing is the Psyc during that time slot is easy and this costuming class is pretty much an unknown (could be easy or really, really hard). Now I am graduating and don't want to be bogged down with work when I am dreaming of walking down the aisle (not towards a chuppah this time but instead a platform decorated with the UMBC logo) and away from this darn school. On the other hand, I really don't want to be bored out of my mind. So do I choose the risky yet interesting or the easy yet boring (sorry psyc of women is really not my idea of excitement). Ok children, I need your help, leave a comment and tell me what you think. I can't make this decisions on my own, so please help me out and give me some advice.
BTW- My mother's surgery went very well and B"H she is recovering and should be home in a few days, please still keep her in your prayers and thanks for those who have done so already.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, honey! Forgot my password, so signing under anonymous...happens to the best of us. Wanted to give you some "feedback" on the psych vs costume dilemma... You gotta go with what's in your heart, honey! If you want an easy A, then go for it, girl! If you want an interesting class, then that's your option. Could be you can have both-easy and interesting-but chances are if it's easy, it's boring...just the way these college classes usually end up...what would I do? Man! You're almost done! Take the easy A and get out of there!!!! But you know, Flairrah, that we never have done the same thing (besides the crying at our sisters' weddings) so you're better off doing what interests you :-P Keep us posted as you decide, would ya, honey? Thx, you're the best! :-) Sasson

     

Post a Comment

<< Home