Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I hate college

I haven't even started back and I am annoyed. I was so excited for this semester for two reasons. One, I was graduating and two, I was having my favorite teacher of all time (ok at least in college). Well tonight I went to check my schedule last minute and found that they had switched teachers. So now I don't get to take him again before I graduate. I am not happy, he was one of the few teachers that I really learned from, we talked a lot about communication ( a subject close to my heart) and I even wanted to work on research with him but then he took a semester off. When I found out he was coming back this semester I was so excited. I guess he no longer is (I hope he is ok). Well I guess we will find out what this new teacher is like tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home