Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Just one Shabbos left

Camp is over on Tuesday and three out of five of my girls are leaving on Monday. I think I am in denial though bec. the tears haven't begun to fall yet. I am not saying this is my last summer at camp bec. I really hope it isn't. I love it here and would love to come back as a teacher after graduate school, still the end of camp is always rough. I should be looking forward to my last semester and should start thinking about life after but at the moment all I want to do is pack my girls in a car and drive them to Baltimore so that they can come home with me. I actually told one mother on visiting day that her daughter was not going home. She claimed to miss her but I said it did not matter she was coming to Baltimore and that was that. I don't think she was too convinced.
I lost color war but all the kids had a great time (as did I) so it was so much fun. I even wore blue fish net socks which is just about as crazy as I get.
Hope everyone has a great Shabbos.
I will prob. be home next Thursday so I will have more time to write but prob. less to write about. Can't win.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Natan said…

    Yes, i'm finally back. To all you weirdo's who posted about me in earlier blogs, you're weird. Shira, I'm glad camp is going as well as it is, and may the last few days go even better. T.J., sorry I missed your wedding, M.C. told me it was the best! (He was great in camp too).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home