Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Sometimes I scare myself

So last night (ok more like this morning) I posted and when I went to check it today I realized that I never really published it and now it is lost in cyberspace or it just plain disappeared. And since I remember none of what I wrote last night I guess I will start a new post. Here goes:
Camp is awesome as usual, my arms are actually decorated with beautiful and colorful bruises and scratches but it only adds to my style. My girls are resting now and I am doing one of my girls laundry (cause she can't have it sent out with the rest of camp) so I have a little free time. Actually one of my campers spent the whole morning on the computer so I have had almost as much computer time today then I would have on a normal day during the year, which I must say is very sad.
So what to write, hmmmm.... Camp is great the rest of my life is boring and I am too tired to be deep and introspective, sorry.
Hope y'all are having a great summer and doing all the things we plan on doing over vacation and never actually get around to doing. Like me planning the rest of my life or even my college schedule to things I have yet to do. Any ideas here are my choices for after I graduate.
To Live:
A. Washington Heights
B. Queens
C. Brooklyn
D. Baltimore

To Do:
A. Work
B. Graduate School
C. Work and School

Let me know what you think. Can't wait to hear from you.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Camp ends a week from Tuesday but I may spend another few days in Ny, It all depends on well things....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home