Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Short and Sweet

Sorry guys, I know I have been bad about keeping this up but B"H life is busy. I love camp, oy my girls are so zees. They pose a lot of challanges but they are so loveable that at the end of the day the bruises and a bite marks are worth it. I think that this is my most educational summer to date and that is so great being that I am planning on moving in to the field later this year. Gotta run I will try to update soon so check back. Have a great Shabbos.  Regards from HASC.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    So glad, just remember me when I return, k.

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you really have fun with this, shira, eh? its nice, i think i'll leave messages here more often...incase you aren't online... luv shoshana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home