Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

some day we'll know

I was just listening to an awesome mandy moore song (I know English music, sheesh one of my sinful vices). And I was thinking, this song (title is the title of the blog) is all about love or actually lost love and you know what I have never been in love (not a bad thing yet) and still I am moved by the song. Still, I feel like I can relate, can someone explain to me how this works. How can we adopt emotions that we have never experienced, like a form of grief when we hear a really sad story or song and other similar emotional experiences. How can I connect to the idea of a lost relationship when I have never been in a true relationship, the idea baffles me but still it happens every time.
While we are on the topic of my vices, I have to bring up another one (wow, hope no future sdjs are reading this, well what the heck they will have to know sooner or later. I love Rent, I know it is wrong and the whole play is evil but if you just listen to the music you will fall in love to. It is interesting cause I just learned that the creator of this masterpiece died the day before it previewed off Broadway. Soon after he was awarded the Pulitzer in drama for his play. Can you imagine for just a second working for something your whole life and it only being accomplished when you can no longer appreciate it. Thank goodness, we work towards something that can only be appreciated after death. That is all I have to say.
Oh, today was amazing, my class loved the work I have done so far on my paper (for the class I added late so that I can graduate on time) and that was awesome because I really felt like I had to prove myself and I was so scared that I would fall short and B"H I didn't, yay me.
Have a great shabbos everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like cookies

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    Wonderful! (I was told by someone ahemtalahem that I shouldn't say wow anymore, or I'd say that!
    I'm so glad that your life is getting better ;) Maybe the traffic'll let up soon! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home