Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Gmar Chasima Tova

I just want to wish everyone a Gmar Chasima Tova, may your Yom Kippur be meaningful and may your teffilos be answered l'tova. I hope we may share in many simchos this year and that it be a year of growth and change for the good.
I just returned from Rabbi Frand's annual tshuva drasha and I must say it was powerful. If my computer wasn't messed up and it wasn't ll at night I might have been able to post some of the highlights. But since it is really applicable all year maybe I will post after Yom Kippur.
For all of you out there who know me in real life or virtualy I hope you will grant me michila for any wrong I might have done you.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was a great shiur. Especially in how he told the last story.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger flairrah said…

    That last story really blew me away and sent the message home. I wish I could tell it over as well as he did cause then I would write it out.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I tried saying over that story but it just did not come out nearly as well as it was told.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Natan said…

    Gmar Chasima Tova. Great shiur, great stories.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home