Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Breathe in, Breathe out

Ok, so the stress is on. I just took two tests (ok a test and a quiz) and I bombed them both (I think). One because I was not prepared and the second (ok so it was the first but my mind does not work sequentially) because it was impossible. On top of that I have homework for tom. that does not look promising and a paper looming that I have no time to write. So why am I blogging? No good answer, sorry.
Yom Kippur B"H was better then usual and I really felt that I got a lot out of it. Only time will tell what Hashem thought of my pleas but hopefully His dreams and mine are similar.
This succos should prove to be interesting (at least not boring), my sister is coming in with her son (and husband) and go home with another child (wonder how that will play out) , Frych look out. My twin and her son (yes and her husband) are going to be coming for meals also and when my family gets together things get crazy. This is actually my first simchas torah at home for a bunch of years so I don't even know what to expect, usually I would be in Ny or at Simchaton but since I can't miss school (and am broke) I am stuck in Baltimore.
I have yet to make plans for January and I really need to get cracking on that. I think after Succos I am going to be compiling a list of organizations and schools who may be interested in receiving a resume from me (if anyone knows of any special ed. programs that are always looking for help let me know).
Hope everyone has a wonderful Succos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home