Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Sorry

I know I started this blog off with interesting ponderings of my mind. Now I just recount my crazy life. I am going to try and blog about some really interesting stuff, but don't hold your breath, I don't know how long it will take for inspiration to strike.
Here's a thought though:
Did you know that more powerful then words are the nonverbal signals you give off? This is what makes online writing and discussion so hard, you have to really work on conveying meaning using only the written word, not an easy task.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    Also the voice-the very verbal part-major signs in that (then there's the eyes..the face in general...the body position...it can get fascinating-especially when you're watching a discussion from the outside! ;) )

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    I ain't no ex-English Major, I am an english major all the way (for another two months).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home