Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, September 20, 2004

I hate first phone calls

I hate first phone calls.
But they are necessary in dating and therefore I put up with them.
I am not complaining bec. I would rather a first phone call to no phone calls ever but....
It is funny because first phone calls used to be 10 minutes and for some reason they have ballooned in to two hour affairs, when and why did this happen I will never know, maybe I talk to much....
Maybe they talk too much....
True story- one first phone call lasted two hours. During this time I did not pick up call waiting, my twin called three times decided something was wrong since no one picked up and drove over to my house to see if everything was ok.
You know what I hate more then first phone calls?
The time period between the first phone call and the date, especially if that time period is longer then a week.
You start analyzing, adding in your own interpretation, picturing the person and their personality.
Which of course is totally unfair and rarely relevant.
Gosh darn it there should be no first phone calls.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    Kol Haschalos Kashos, as they say.

    What they DON'T tell you is that sometimes they're so kashos that you could run straight into them and stub your toes and break 'em.

    Always look out for what they DON'T say...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home