Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

So Busy Yet Nothing to Say

Life is hectic which is great because I am actually getting stuff done. I have decided to step back a bit front the after college plans (just for a few days) so that I can get ahead of the before graduation stuff. Today I had to make an appointment to get my wisdom teeth out before my dental insurance runs out, and to be honest it is not how I want to be spending the week after graduation, but better now then later right.
I am going on a shabbaton this weekend and I can't wait, I need a little time away from real life (although I am bring work with me) and this should just about fill my quota of getting away until graduation day.
Not much to share, life is boring at the moment. Busy but boring. Which is nice for me but not really blog worthy.
Hope you are doing well and life is treating you well.
P.S. See three blog entries and no dating mentioned, Nice.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Natan said…

    That's so funny! I'm also getting my wisdom teeth pulled before I get married, so that I'll still be covered.

    And you had to ruin it. You mentioned dating in the last sentence!

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    you are a smart one aish. your kallah better appricate that part of you.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Natan said…

    :-P

    See you on Friday. Hope you got a subsitute.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    I actually did, I just have to call the boss and let her know.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, most of us sitting on the sidelines enjoy the socializing that goes on in your comments section. So if you ever run out of stuff to write about, simply say hello and a conversation is bound to be begin!!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not sure where to post this...but WHERE IS PAMELLO? i miss her blog :( Are you there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home