Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I decided

I decided that in order to get married a girl has to really, really like the guy. I mean the kind of like at causes her to overlook the fact that he is male. Cause you know what boys are strange. No not some of them, all. Now boys I don't mean this as an insult, it is not as if it is your fault, the y chromosome has a lot to do with it, or maybe it is the lack of a second x who knows.
No seriously though, men and women are so different in order for them to put up with each other they have to seriously love one another and in order to even consider living together they have to seriously like each other or else it just doesn't work. Now I have no brothers and we have trained my father over the years so I did not realize how absolutely different guys were until more recently in life. Of course I knew there was a difference but I had no clue who completely opposite the two species are.
It is a good thing, I really believe this, but at the same time it is difficult.
Ok, enough rambling for now...so much more to write but I have a paper (or four) to work on. I'll catch y'all up when I am done.
Till then leave me a message.
Yeah me,
not pamello
not Sasson
not the lurkers..
ME.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Sasson-
    I know it is a two way street and I know guys have to put up with us also, I wrote that. I do not think that people are blinded to the differences just cause they are head over heels, instead they put up with and deal with the differences bec. they are head over heels, big difference. I am just saying we would not put up with or comprimise if we didn't really like our spouse. tis all.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I seriously noticed I had a serious influence on your writing. Seriously.
    :)
    -leati

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    leati- Huh? Please explain later. Did we have this discussion, I don't remember I was trying to hard not to yawn. ;)

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Natan said…

    I think my kallah thanks Hashem every day that I had a sister.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NG - you mean girls who don't wear three inch heels aren't weird?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home