Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Things I have learned in the last 24 hours

1. Things I discuss with people over IM might be blogged about (and not by me).
2. Yelling sometimes actually gets things done (no I did not yell at anyone).
3. People do not read blogs because they are interested in what the blogger has to say, no, no, they read blogs so that they can read the comments of other readers and banter amongst themselves in the comment section.
4. Talking about getting work done does not equal actually getting it done.
That is all for now folks, discuss...

5 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, don't get me wrong. I love your blogs. Just as an aside, if you ever think you have nothing to blog about, I'm glad you still have the courtesy to provide me with some comment/socializing entertainment by blogging about, as you say, nothing.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Natan said…

    hmmm, only 1 and 4 apply to me I think.

    I didn't think you'd want me to mention you by name/blog, which is why I didn't in my blog.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Anon and Aishel- None of the four comments I made were towards anyone in particular actually (and strangely enough) they were a responce to a bunch of similar situations that had occured in that 24 hours. Ok so maybe number 2 was only one incident but that was the only one.
    Aishel- don't worry I don't need credit or a mention, it was just funny that a few conversations I had had that day ended up being blogged about.
    Sasson- anons are welcomed (maybe not prefered but welcomed still) and I don't see an increase in them, must be all the excitement getting to your head.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FLairrah, youre site has a nice look to it these days.
    havent seen it i a while.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Well welcome back, glad you are enjoying the new look.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home