Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Random thoughts and events

So this week has been a blur of activity. First my trip to Baltimore where I picked up a wonderful cold. Then a Monday night get together which was more fun then exciting. Followed by a few nights of incredible heat to the point where I stayed in and pretended to do anything but all the chores I had to do outside of my apartment. And then there was last night...wow what a crazy night. It began like the others with horrid heat and a botched attempt to do pilates (so much harder then I ever imagined). But did not end there no... Then around 10:30 when I was tired enough to collapse in to bed I had the worst first phone call I have ever had (well the first one during which I sounded the worst). I was tired and hot and sick and I am sure I sounded like a drunk lunatic. Anyway, after, while sharing my embarrassing tale with my father I noted a bug the size of Manhattan (ok maybe a toy car) flying around my ceiling. I have never yelled so loud in my life, nor been so scared of a little creepy crawly thing. Thank goodness my friend called when she heard my plight she rushed over (thank you again) and trapped and killed the oh so ugly dude. Yay. Then off to sleep (way too late for my liking) and then up early (just like every other morning) to work out. So today I am tired and have more errands to run then I can even imagine getting done. So what have I done since I got home from work? Nothing......I have laundry just begging to be washed and I can not find the energy to go walk to the Laundromat and do it. So instead I am writing to you....Have an awesome shabbos children, and stay cool. Note if this entry makes no sense don't worry it was not supposed to.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a good Shabbos. Hope you feeling better.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    sorry leati about the cold.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, Flairrah, for removing that post. It was rubbing me the wrong way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home