Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Vacation

I am off to Atlanta on Thursday and I am so excited. Just free time to chill and visit my grandparent. Also, I love Atlanta, it is just so pretty and filled with so many memories. I haven't been back in about five years, actually I can't remember going on a trip in the past five years (well for a day or two here or there in nyc but besides that) and this is long over due. I love ny don't me wrong but every once and a while i need grass and trees and a place with out sidewalks. My grandparents are taking me to Phantom while I am there and I have been waiting to see it for a while so that too is exciting. So now I have to get off line and go some laundry so I have something to wear on this trip. Since I really should pack tonight, yeah right I know. Have a wonderful week.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just to make you happy, I am posting a comment.
    But I just wanted to apolagize for not calling you back last night. Things have been crazy and I din't get to the phone until 11:30 and I was hoping you were sleeping. Have fun packing and don't forget to take the picture.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a safe trip and come back happy and refreshed.

    :-P

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll miss you sista.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So? How was?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home