Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sick again

No I have not been on vacation, I have been sick instead. Nothing to crazy but annoying none the less. Last night I was stuck in bed and a good friend of mine brought me chicken soup, how sweet is that, I called her up to see if she could pick me some up since I did not have the energy to go out and get my own, so she decided to make me some, it was delicious and so sweet of her.
I love the weather, it is August and amazingly beautiful outside. Hope it only gets better. Don't have much time to write, I lost a lot of time getting stuck in bed all day yesterday. So have a great day children.
Oh and I still dont' have a computer it is so annoying.
Gotta go nag them.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oy, refuah shelaimah. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    Oh, and I ran into BK in Key Food this evening. She says hi, and I think she'd be happy to see you one of these days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home