Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Laying awake

Last night I had the best blog. As I lay in bed waiting for sleep to envelop me (it ended up being a long wait), I blogged in my head, it sounded good, it was classy and eloquent (even if it lacked commas and other random punctuation). Alas, sleep took my blog as it claimed me around two in the morning. My teacher said since good ideas come as dreams do, you should keep a pad of paper next to your bed, for me that would not be such a good thing. Because once an idea hits paper it doesn't move, it can no longer be put on line. It can no longer be shared, it must remain in ink and paper on my night table and then the back of my shelf and one day in a bag of things to be discarded.
Once again I ramble.
I had a peaceful shabbos and a relaxing sunday. I actually went shopping today and did not buy anything (a great achievement since I promised myself I will not buy anything until I lose weight). I did watch a cute movie though, actually it was rather mindless but I needed that. I went with a friend so I was able to whisper my own commentary through out the film. Oh and I got a makeover at Shephora's my favorite store ever. That always lifts my spirits.
Update on the computer: It is MIA, yes fedex lost it, so well I might get it one of these years.
Have yourselves a wonderful week, children.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home