Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Yes I know

I haven't posted in a while, but life has been busy and not blog worthy (sorry it is true). I went to a beautiful wedding last night and came to some realizations (at the wedding, where else do you do deep thinking). So I am upping my gym time and downing my calories and hopefully one of these days I will be able to look in a mirror with out cringing. Ok enough about me, this blog is being brought to you by my nifty new laptop that I love dearly. So now that I have this wonderful piece of technology I have to go look up those links from a few posts back and check some of these programs out, so I can apply and move on in higher education. I actually miss school as everyone is going back. What else is going on? Hmmm... not much, the regular stuff. I love how the weather is changing. This is my favorite time of year, when there is a nip in the air but you don't need to wear a jacket yet. I love getting up early and going to the gym when it is still 65 degrees outside. It is awesome.

The last two shabbasos I was at home in baltimore. The first shabbos with my older sister and fam. The second shabbos with my twin and fam. I must say nephews make life worthwhile, and as they grow and talk and recognize me, there is nothing more entertaining. I think I am going to go tonight to stock up on foods that I am actually allowed to eat while on my med. student diet (for the few of you who know what that means ;) ). Have a great night children and an awesome week. Leave a message after the beep.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can I leave a message yet? has there been a beep yet? I wanted to wish you a ...
    BEEEP
    ... er where was I, what was I saying? Anyway, good luck with the new semester.
    The best thing about nefews and nieces is that you can give them back when you've had enough!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm curious to know how much food you stocked up on.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    some random chick,
    cute, so cute, if only I had actually gone shopping...

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're always welcome to come eat anything from my kitchen.
    (Don't know if you'll find anything other than coffee and skittles though...)

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    don't forget the coke

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Coke one, er, zero.
    And yeah, I've got Skittles, I'll even share...

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whos wedding? whos wedding?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home