Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sorry it has been so long

I have been busy with fun and not so exciting things so I have not had a moment to write. I just got back from simchaton a few days ago and in a word it was awesome. I have more to write on my thoughts and findings but i just lost the blog entry that had it all so it will take a little while to recreate it. Just remember that if you missed taschlich you can always try for a second yom kippur (well if you are single that is) :)

4 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site you have thank you.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to see you back, I'm glad that Simchaton was good. :)

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May you be zoche to a second Yom Kippur this year (not that you need the y.k. bit) Bekarov!

    Perhaps you'd like to join in the fun at the Jewish Orthodox Singles blog

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi flairrah!! not much to say, just popping in...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home