Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I love the fall, open the windows and let the air in

My vacation was everything a vaction should be, fun, relaxing, rewarding, thought provoking (know any guys who want to move with me to Altanta) and way too short. I am getting back in to the swing of things and enjoying the cooler air ( I am now sitting in front of my open window with the evening breeze hitting my face, ahh so refreshing). I was feeling academic the other day so I got out a GRE (anyone catch that mistake) prep book. I hope that I actually open it soon and figure out if I have to take this wonderful test. Life is wide open, just how I like it. One day (hopefully sooner rather then later) my life will be filled with things beyond my control so I am taking some time to enjoy the moments that are all mine at present.
My nephews are doing there best to fill my craving for kids of my own. Watching them grow up is so awesome, having them talk to me on the phone and recongnize me. I mean who won't melt when a little voice tells you he wubs you. I always wanted to be wubed and now I am.
Are you wubed?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "How sharper than a serpent's tooth..."
    you have always been wubbed, even when you do unwubable things

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You haven't blogged in way too long...

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bwa ha ha ha in the depths of blog land you lay, and i have found you my pretty. bwa ha ha i have been searching and the day has come. ill be watching you....



    fine its me! debbie! that married one over in israel! remember when we used to both have verizon? the good old days. but now i found you and all is right iwth the world again. good to see you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home