Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Monday, November 07, 2005

happy birthday to me

Another year older. Amazingly I don't look a year over 16.
This shabbos in the heights was amazing. I hope more will follow (ema you didn't read that). This week is going to be a celebration. Can't wait. I will keep y'all updated on the exciting happenings of my life. Btw I love ny in the fall, finally my last season here (I moved here last winter now I have been through them all).
Happy birthday to all those family members who share November (and november 7th) with me.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy B-day! can't believe ur a year older already....... Have a great day!!
    love u!!!!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Karl said…

    !מזל טוב!

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger smb said…

    happy birthday

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (Sung to the tune of "Happy Birthday to you")

    Happy belated to you
    You live in York New
    You tell quite a funky
    Tale and after all these craazay years, I still love you!!!

    Happy birthday dear Shira,
    I am of course a horrible friend and an awfully distracted person, but I admire your fogiving nature and hope that you will decide to talk to me again after dialing my number or recieving a phone call from me. I am wondering where you are for thanksgiving and whether this year your family did eat pancakes and watch the Macy's day parade as well. Life is very busy and full and Mazal tov!! you may know the news that Miriam is engaged to Yehudah Leib Goldberger (yes, the Rabbi's son!!. I will be in Israel from Dec.7-27 and do not know what is going on job-wise following that. Yes I am anxious. Yes I am excited. Ira and I are continuing to explore gladly. You may be 24, but you will always be older and wiser than I. Let's have coffee sometime so I can benefit from your life wisdom via osmosis. I'll be in NY in January or so. But if you are in balto and are reading this, please send a smoke signal. Or at very least a messenger pigeon.
    I love you very much you insane lady.
    love,
    Zoe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home