Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Change is Good

You asked for it and you got it. I changed my template to make reading this wonderful blog so much easier. Now since I made your life easier you can do me a favor and spread the word. Oh and visit often cause my hits are going way down (sorry Aishel, but I am starting to doubt your magical powers). So darling readers of mine let others know about my superior writing ability and witty yet wonderful wisdom (wow, now I can get my BA in English Comp.).
And children since you thought it couldn't be done, this post will be short just to prove it can be.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the new template cuz it's soo much easier to read. I think it would probably be easier to change the colors of this one than to go back to the old one and make it wider. The codes for colors are easier to work with than the width and the column business. But even if you can't change the colors, stay with this template!
    ~Chanie

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Natan said…

    You give in to peer pressure too much :-P (its a good thing in this case, don't worry)

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    I was going to say, Aishel I don't give in to peer pressure it goes against all that I believe in. I do aim to please though, so why not take good advice when I hear it.
    Sasson- camp starts in about two weeks from today but orientation is a week from friday, and although tan I will be, thin is only a dream at this point but dreaming isn't such a bad thing. Oh, and your parents are so cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home