Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Procrastinating

I have homework due today that I really don't want to do, esspecially since I think I am dropping the class anyway. School is off to a good start and I am so excited about graduation (which is only a few monthes off). I am starting to get very excited about moving out on my own in January and am begining to really start researching my options and setting up to make the move.
Life in general has been very boring but I am enjoying the relative calm after a crazy summer. This new space gives me time to really reflect about all that I learned this summer and think how I can apply my new knowledge to the future. Now I have decided to look in to possiably getting a masters in Psyc instead of special ed. so that I approach the field from a different angle.
My blogger is not working so well, so I will hopefully have a better post up soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    I was going to say that...maybe her thoughts are soo deep that we can't see them (an "emperor's new clothes" type of thing) ;)

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger flairrah said…

    shoot, yeah it has been giving me problems for some reason it published (after not publishing for a few hours) the first draft. I will fix this as soon as possiable. Thanks for the heads up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home