Flairrah

Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read here, for it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

sorry y'all

Sorry I have not written recently my computer has been playing games and I have been mad busy. For the first time in my life I have more dates (or prospective dates) then I can handle. This I must say is a nice thing. Add that to the amount of work I have, the prep I have to do for Yom Tov and the stuff I am supposed to be doing towards finding a job and well life is busy. Yay, I love it when life is busy with happy things, this stress is good stress (even if it feel the same). Work starts tom (at Gesher) and while I am excited I am sad that I no longer have a day to sleep late (you can't have everything right). I have a smaller class this year but I think I will be still working one-on-one with a young girl who has autism, should be an adventure. I hope everyone has a wonderful and meaningful Rosh Hashana (if you think I am going to transliterate on this blog you are wrong), and I hope all your teffilos (that is the closed I get to hebrew in english) are answered for the good.
P.S. I am too tired to spell check this, sorry.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Natan said…

    Well what do u know, it must be a coincidence...I'm also working at Gesher starting tomorrow! Happy days! :)

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger flairrah said…

    Don't worry the time is off, and I was to lazy to fix it. I really wrote this at one this morning. Shh, don't tell I was supposed to be getting a good night sleep.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home